Join us in Frederick for the 2019 District 7620 Annual Conference –
Celebrate Rotary, Frederick Style!
This year’s conference is June 20 – 22, 2019. The focus of this year’s District Conference is on Rotary’s impact in the communities in which we serve. You will have a unique opportunity to hear from community leaders as well as from individuals who can relate to the impact of having your club as a major component in their community.
Check out just a few of the conference’s highlights below. The conference is brimming with engaging speakers, energetic break-out sessions, powerful panel discussions, and exciting opportunities for fellowship around the great city of Frederick!
- District 7620 Championship Golf Tournament held at Clustered Spires Golf Course in Frederick, Maryland
- Poker Run Charity Motorcycle Ride through Frederick County – bikers will tour the county beginning and ending at Harley Davidson of Frederick, with stops and lunch along the way
- Hospitality Suite Hop w/ live music at 6 downtown wenues
- Dr. Ken Barron will present “My Life-Changing Experience Through Rotary”
- Panel Discussion led by DGE Barton Goldenberg: “Developing a Sense of Community”
- Your choice of a city tour, the Frederick Designer Showcase, an art gallery tour, a summer wine tasting, or an escape room experience
- An evening performance of “Neil Berg’s 50 Years of Rock & Roll” at the Weinberg Center
The District Conference is value priced with several affordable options to attend all or part of the conference!
Visit our District Site for more information.